- DCE recalled directives made by the president of the Republic on the disease.
- All meetings should be put on hold until further notice.
- An Emergency Monitoring Team on COVID-19 has been setup at the Regional level.
- There shall be further briefing by Health Directorate on the measures to check the spread of the disease.
- DEHO,who is part of the District Response Team on COVID-19 said the team shall be going round all institution and public places to monitor measures taken to help check spread of the disease.
INTERIM MEASURES AT THE WORK PLACE
- Availability of veronica buckets,soaps, hand sanitizers among others.
- Wash hands and or use the sanitizers before entering the work place and at every hour intervals.
- Bath immediately you reach home before coming into contact with your families.
- Use hand sanitizers after using the clock-in machine and also clean the sensor with tissue before use.
- Cautious in using the palm/hand to touch persons and items like pens,computers,door knobs among others and should use the hand sanitizer immediately.
- The tap water should be constantly flowing to ensure regular hand washing.
- Encourage the use of proper sanitary materials at the lavatory. We should also be mindful to use the hand dryer after washing our hands.