- Be Committed to the Assembly, form Association- Assembly to Rickshaw (pragia) riders and Sankofa Operators
- Final Executive Committee (EXECO) Meeting Held for 2020
- NBSSI, Mastercard Foundation support 50 youth in Ahafo with startup kits
- 2019 AUDITOR GENERALS REPORT
- 2021 FEE FIXING
- 2021 COMPOSITE BUDGET
- 2021 ANNUAL ACTION PLAN
- Government Supports PWDs in Asutifi South District Assembly
- Asutifi South District Institutes Strategies To Improve IGF
The Asutifi South District Assembly’s vision is to reduce the level of socio-economic deprivation in the district.
The Asutifi South District Assembly exists to mobilize resources to provide Basic Social Services and to create an enabling environment for wealth creation in collaboration with Civil Society Organizations.
Hon. Dwomoh Mensah RobertDistrict Chief Executive
Mr. Joseph Kwadwo ArmahCo-ordinating Director
Hon. Collins DaudaMember of Parliament
Be Committed to the Assembly, form Association- Assembly to Rickshaw (pragia) riders and Sankofa OperatorsThe District Assembly has met with the riders of Rickshaw popularly known as “pragia” and Sankofa operators operating within the district especially in the district …Read More »
- The Executive Committee (EXECO) of the Asutifi South District has held its final meeting for the year ending 2020. Read More »
- The National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI), in partnership with Mastercard Foundation Young Africa works, has presented startup kits to 50 trainees of the …Read More »
There are no upcoming events.